JMillerF23A1's Dating Experience....

Discussion in 'Life Lessons' started by JMillerUA6, Jan 12, 2009.

1. JMillerUA6

JMillerUA6 Grillin' rape steaks

Re: JMillerF23A1's Online Dating Experience....

EXACTLY Ryan....lol

No this one is a member of TWM

2. LoveLee

LoveLee Well-Known Member

good luck on ur date justin :)

IM me when you get home with the details. i cant wait till tomorrow to read about it.

i hope shes a winner.

3. Dinzdale40

Dinzdale40 Large Member

this is awesome...nice gentlemanly work with the first one...

4. nomocars23

nomocars23 Well-Known Member

oh welllz i hope you have better luck on the next match ... good job on being a gent tho ... i know many ppl that would have slammed the door in her face ... and i agree when a girl is a big drinker it does kinda turn others off IMO

5. 00Accord4cyl

00Accord4cyl The Orange Skittle

sorry about date #2.....there is always #3??? right???

6. talontsiawd

talontsiawd Well-Known Member

Good thread Justin. As much as everyone uses the the net to "network" meet people with the same hobbies/interests, there is defineatly a stigma with online dating. Being in college and being 4-8 years older than almost every women you meet, you have trouble. I found probably two girls in the last 3 years that I took long term interest in and it wasn't what they really wanted (understandable at there age). My step cousins (twins) both had boyfriends around for the first time in awhile who met through eHarmony and the dudes seemed very legit. My step cousins are attractive too (i can say that, i'm not technically related lol), like alot of us, i think they couldn't find what they wanted.

Long post, i'm just considering this. One commercial actually got me, i realize i'm always going to the same places and it's the same people/experience every time. It doesn't help that half my friends are either married or in very long term relationships, or the opposite, one nighters, nothing more. Thanks for sharing and update us.

7. JMillerUA6

JMillerUA6 Grillin' rape steaks

OOOOOkkk.....time for an update.

Match #2

"Amanda" - 21 y/o - eHarmony.com

[​IMG]

I'm really glad I asked Leeann before hand where I should meet this girl. Because she asked me before hand I I wanted her to meet me, at my place or the restaurant. I took Leeann's advice and met her at the restaurant. +1 Rep for you Leeann, because if I would have had to go back to my place with this girl, I would have been forced to be an *** to make her leave.

When this girl walked through the front doors of the Cheesecake Factory I didn't even recognize her, she recognized me. At first I was shocked, but I pulled myself together real quick. The pictures in her profile must have been from high school or something, because they certainly didn't depict an accurate representation of how she looks now. She was big. A LOT bigger.

Despite my initial reaction to seeing her, once again, I held my **** together. She had a great personality, and we had some great conversations, but the physical attraction just wasn't there for me. I could tell it was for her, after all I got G'd up from the feet up. But that's what she gets for pulling a rope-a-dope on me.

So boys and girls, second date, all and all a good time but no physical attraction.

What I Learned:
    Some females think it's ok to post pictures of themselves four years ago when they weighed 70lbs less, as a depiction of how they look in the present day.

Oh and my $21 Wasabi Crusted Pan Seared Tuna sucked.......

ON TO THE NEXT!!

(Disclaimer: I don't want any of you to think I'm shallow, because I'm calling these girls "big" or what not. In my personal opinion physical attraction plays just as much a part in a relationship as a emotional, or intellectual attraction.)

8. Sketch o5

Sketch o5 Señor Greengo

totally understandable on the physical attraction part justin. im the same way. the girl could have an awesome personality and enjoy doing all the stuff i do, but if im not physically attracted, its just nothing.

better luck on the next one hopefully.

9. LoveLee

LoveLee Well-Known Member

i am really sorry this one didnt turn out that way u had hoped. just keep going on dates and start narrowing it down, not every girl in ur area is "big" so ull eventually get a thin one and hopefully shes the right now. remember a lot of these sites dont promise they will help you find ur match in a certain time period. i know with match.com its like "if you dont find someone in 6 months, we'll give you 6 months FREE" lol. just keep looking.

oh and sorry the food sucked, that had to be the icing on the cake. :(

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    00Accord4cyl likes this.
  10. FlipStylie

FlipStylie Well-Known Member

Well Justin, I think you can start to see a pattern here..lol.

One thing about pictures is that you can make anyone look good at the right angle. Take the pics of those girls you dated for instance, they are missing something to give them scale, and they aren't full body shots. My friend has a good test that we call the arm fat test. No matter what angle, you usually get some of the upper arm in any myspace/online dating site photos. You can make an educated guess that the more surface area a girl's upper arm covers is proportional to how "big" she is. Thin girls have really small upper arms. I also think that you have to consider that the girl is sitting there and choosing these particular photos to post on a dating site. So you have think critically and say to yourself "out of all the pictures she probably has of her and her friends, she posts conspicuously angled, and particularly forgiving pics." Also, you can totally see asian glow going on in the first girl's pic which is a clear indication that she's a lush. If out of all her pictures, an asian girl chooses to post one of her that's red-faced with a 1/2 drunk expression as the best representation of herself, then you can guess that something is up.

I still say, the best place to meet a girl is through friends. This way you know they are good people, and if you have good friends, they won't screw you in the aesthetic department either. But when it comes to these dating sites, I think it's needle in a haystack when looking for quality. That being said, soldier on bro and good luck.

And yea like Roy said, fat fobz don't exist.. she's obviously adopted lol.. :aznrun: