JMillerF23A1's M.R. & Progress Thread (56k No Way!)

jdmaccord6

Reaction score
how is it without the power steering? I'm second guessing myself about taking mine out. My first car didn't have it and i loved the feel of it on the highway and such, but around a parking lot it was hell...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
IMG_0692.jpg

Thats the only one for now, I have a lot of wires to tuck, and I'm thinking about relocating the battery to the trunk.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I see you have a little "NVA-AV6" touch under the hood. I like the colour, but you should do more of it.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Great thread Justin! :thumbsup: Everything is lookin soo nice now. Big props on what you've done. If you have any more projects let me know. I'd love to help out.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I see you have a little "NVA-AV6" touch under the hood. I like the colour, but you should do more of it.

What would you suggest? I was thinking of anodizing my DC Strut Bar the same color.

EDIT: Wow I've never seen that guys engine before but I just looked him up on V6P and it looks hawt as hell!!

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
What would you suggest? I was thinking of anodizing my DC Strut Bar the same color.

EDIT: Wow I've never seen that guys engine before but I just looked him up on V6P and it looks hawt as hell!!

Strut bar, yes. Not sure if you could find bolts that colour, but even going with those TAS engine dress-up bolts would go well. Some polishing and that Electric Raspberry colour I think would be a nice combo with the black.

Back