Jv6! Ride of the Year

kn0x47

Reaction score
Congrats to Jv6 for winning the Ride of the Year contest.

Check out his April/May win thread here and his ride thread here

Also, congrats to all the other members who won through out the year and all the others who participated. See you next year!

11142974634_d7f1e08dfc_o.jpg

sfcego.jpg

33dvamo.jpg

2woaf83.jpg

116huzr.jpg

8609781545_daa1294070_o.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congratulation, James! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you had fun coming up here last week. Feel free to lmk when you think you're gonna visit here on Saturday, which is my only day off I can possibly join the NWA meet. And, I would looove to see the 6 gen ROTY '13 in person! ;)

JV6

Reaction score
Congrats jv6!!

Looked like a tight race for that win

Thank you!

Congrats big guy, love the headlights.

Thank you!

Congrats man!

Thanks boss!

Congrats, I think the headlights have to be my favorite part.

Thanks man, the headlights is one of my fav part of the car aswell. It's one of the first thing people see when your car approach them. You planning idea for headlights for the green monster?

congradulations

Thanks a lot!

Congratulation, James! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you had fun coming up here last week. Feel free to lmk when you think you're gonna visit here on Saturday, which is my only day off I can possibly join the NWA meet. And, I would looove to see the 6 gen ROTY '13 in person! ;)

Thanks bro! I'll pm you one day when I get the chance to go down. I know there's another silver coupe down there Big_Boi who also would like to meet/shoot lol.

Congratz on ROTY. Well deserved. One of my fav coupes.

Thanks Drowz, to be honest I want people to know that your car is one of the nicest coupe on 6thgen.

Also I want to thanks Knox for setting this up like he does all year. I want to thanks the 6thgen community and those who have voted for me, I wouldn't be here without you guys. Shout out to all the clean rides who has enter with me this year in rotm.

My car would not look like what it is today if it wasn't for 6thgenaccord, this whole forum is an inspiration to me. Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
Back