Reaction score
Hey Guys, My names Al and this is my car, Mikoto

IMG_9998 by al_coke, on Flickr

IMG_0016 by al_coke, on Flickr

IMG_0015 by al_coke, on Flickr

IMG_0008 by al_coke, on Flickr

IMG_0009 by al_coke, on Flickr
Background:

In August of 2014 ,I Got my License a big step for me, a dream even since I've always loved cars. A few weeks later I started working at my first job,Initially I wanted a 2000 CIVIC Coupe but everything happens for a reason. Anyway I had been working for about 4 months picking up every single shift I could, When I started avidly looking for a car at first it was mostly civics, but then I started to venture towards accords, I found one for 1,300 but my parents were too slow to get to the dealer to purchase so it slipped away after that i took a break from searching. Boy was I in for a surprise.

Making a long story short my parents told me they had tried to buy me another accord but had gotten scammed and called the police. Soon the person finally delivered the car.

On Feb 2, I pulled into my driveway driving my fathers minivan from having a terribly ****ty day at school when there sat:

IMG_9995 by al_coke, on Flickr

A few Facts, The Car had been in an accident but was repaired so it has a salvaged title but imo the car is mint there is only a handful of things wrong, and the car is clean inside and out.

The Car has 156,8xx miles

Damage:
28492114_1X by al_coke, on Flickr

28492114_4X by al_coke, on Flickr

Legend: [Purchased] [Future] [Installed]
Modifications

Interior:
LED Conversion
Exterior:
iJDMToy 3000k Yellow Bulbs(RETIRED)
6000k Ebay HID Kit
Engine:

Suspension:
Function and Form Type One Coilovers

Electronics:
12 inch Pioneer Subwoofer TS-W304R
Pioneer DEH-150MP Headunit
BOSS RM100 1000watt amp

Note: Under Construction

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hope there was no frame damage, and that the repairs were done correctly. Welcome to the site.

Btw, animated signatures are not allowed.

KeyzOwnage

Reaction score
Hope there was no frame damage, and that the repairs were done correctly. Welcome to the site.

Btw, animated signatures are not allowed.

It was checked by a Mechanic before purchase and it was okay, so I think it should be fine, and thank you! and Ill take care of that asap!

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. The car looks to be recovered very well. Nice choice for going w/ the '01-'02 front bumper. ← And, custom blacked upper grille. :thumbsup:

Liking the car's name a lot haha! Pretty classic. :)

KeyzOwnage

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. The car looks to be recovered very well. Nice choice for going w/ the '01-'02 front bumper. ← And, custom blacked upper grille. :thumbsup:

Liking the car's name a lot haha! Pretty classic. :)

Thanks! And I didnt notice the bumper was from the 01-02 but thanks for the observation! and Ive had that name in mind for a while Im glad you like it! :)

twofast4u

Reaction score
damn. That rear really looks like it took a beating. But looks great over all! Cant wait to see what else you have in store.

Back