LED light at bottom of headlights?! (please help!)

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sorta new here, and I have a question for you all.

I just got my aftermarket blackhoused crystal headlights delivered:
DSCF1284.jpg

I was really curious why there was another hole for a light down where the bottom of the headlight is (where my finger is in this picture):
DSCF1285.jpg

I also have been browsing the ROTM for fun and saw Nikita's accord and it looks like he has an LEDish light connected right where that hole I saw is.
LED.jpg

I was wondering how he did that, and how he wired whatever light it was to his side guard lights (which seem to be what the lights are attached to)

Please help! I'm installing these lights on Monday, and I would like to include those lights if I can figure out what I need to do and how to get them! Thanks!!! :peace:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Hole in the bottom is also a parking light, don't remember if it flashes with the turn signal light or not since mine is disconnected.. but if you go turn your lights on right now you will see that it lights up the amber strip

As for the LED he probably just replaced the bulb with an LED bulb

CARVERitUP

Reaction score
Thanks! That really helps. Is there a certain size that would work? I don't want to walk into autozone and be like....ehh I dunno which light size it is or whatever...

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
off the top of my head i want to say its a 168/194 but its been quite a while since i replaced those

Back