License Plate lighting fixture

Dollabill2k7

Reaction score
haha yea it looks like honda definately didnt want people to put in any LEDs because mine broke too. I too just super glued it on there.

metrick1235

Reaction score
Mine broke too..but because i dropped it, I had a LED in mine and it fit fine..but now i broke mine i put a Neon Tube in its place, works great, and only like 5 bucks on Ebay..

maximus017

Reaction score
I had a blue LED in mine, and had a Texas State Trooper pull me over..so out it came...anyways, when i installed the led i broke it as well...i bought some really good double sided tape, 3M i think...and well its not moving at all now

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Mine isn"t broke. But is no longer in use since i installed and l.e.d. strip. But I had to get a 3/8 wide piece of aluminum stock from the hardware store. Bend it like so:
____i---------i____

Stright, 90 up, stright, 90 right, repeat for other side. (Sorry for no pics) I measured the light strip, cut it to length and left plenty of wire. It has adhesive to stick to the bracket.I the used 3M High Temp., black Gasket Sealer to attach the bracket to the inside part of the bumper plastic. Allowed it to set up, re-routed the wiring to the factory light to it via connectors with heat shrink tube( for weather proffing). Walla, let there be light!

Sorry so long, hope this helps. :)

jwong512

Reaction score
Are you guys removing it from the outside or the inside? I removed my bulb from the inside and switched it with a LED and never broke anything.

retprep

Reaction score
Mine broke too..but because i dropped it, I had a LED in mine and it fit fine..but now i broke mine i put a Neon Tube in its place, works great, and only like 5 bucks on Ebay..

Can you Post pics of that? i've been looking at the Neon Tubes, was thinking of getting one just for the hell of it...

Thnx

Back