lips kits

xluben

Reaction score
i like the look of the WW lip kit for the accord sedan.

what's the best (cheapest) place to get one?

and how to the prices compare with other lip kits?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You can't buy the real WW anymore, it's discontinued, so your pretty much stuck to ebay and forums for that one. Probably more than a few knock offs out there though.

xluben

Reaction score
oh, good to know i guess.

would my car look really dumb with just a front lip? or with just front and rear?

btw, how to lip kits attach? do they require and modification of the oem bumpers?

cg6boi

Reaction score
i used to have only front and rear it looks fine, there was another member who had one inb the members rides who had the same hmmm....if your not dropped itlooks funny imo but who cares....i have the mugen front and rear and WW sides, i paid maybe 300 for everything, (100 for front lip, 250 for sides i bought off a member here and mugen rear which i bought from a member here) just drill and tape to oem bumper

pics again haha

mysexycar2.jpg

mysexycar.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
You can't buy the real WW anymore, it's discontinued, so your pretty much stuck to ebay and forums for that one. Probably more than a few knock offs out there though.

actually, I was browsing ebay and all of a sudden the wings west kit for our accords started popping up all over the place, first tehy couldnt be found now it seems like a sh*tload of vendors started carrying them. did wings west put them back into production?

check it out:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/98-accord-wings-west_W0QQfromZR40

I have a feeling the wingswest club wont be exclusive anymore :(

Last edited:

xluben

Reaction score
are there fog lights that fit into the holes in the mugen style? i'm not sure if i really like the little holes they have down there.

any opinions on this style:

1101741790122_BLFR_TR.jpg

i like the subtle look :) similar to the ww, but a little smaller, and cheap (ebay)

DaAccord98

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
actually, I was browsing ebay and all of a sudden the wings west kit for our accords started popping up all over the place, first tehy couldnt be found now it seems like a sh*tload of vendors started carrying them. did wings west put them back into production?

check it out:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/98-accord-wings-west_W0QQfromZR40

I have a feeling the wingswest club wont be exclusive anymore :(

well the bad news now is that AEM is buyin Wing West soon so its gonna b difficult to find them out there, maybe ebay but thats it

xluben

Reaction score
what other lip kits are out there (beside WW and mugen)?

and what "style" is the one i posted a pic of?

DjC

Reaction score
xluben said:
what other lip kits are out there (beside WW and mugen)?

and what "style" is the one i posted a pic of?
thats the type-r style.

wings west, kaminari, xenon, mugen style, type-r style, jp style are all the available lip kits for the accord.

Back