Long's99 POS 1999 CG5 LX

Long's99

Reaction score
Snapped a few pictures a while ago and haven't done anything since the rear camber arms.. also the car is up for sale... is 3500 asking too much?

Car posted at a local meet in Tulsa
6/30/16
IMG_20160701_185420_01.jpg

Around its natural habitat
7/4/16
IMG_20160704_203159.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was going to ask if you were planning to paint the lips but then realized you have a silver/black theme going on.

Decided to keep the car?

Long's99

Reaction score
looks dope man...
Thanks
looks good bro. You should retro fit the oe coupe side reps too!
I haven't seen any write-ups on that yet. I believe the coupe and sedan sides are not equal lengths..
I was going to ask if you were planning to paint the lips but then realized you have a silver/black theme going on.

Decided to keep the car?
For now im planning to keep it for a bit longer, probably a bit of bodywork and re-spray. No one in the south wants an auto grocery getter.

phi1542

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about that. If the coupe sides are too long for the sedan it should be easy to shorten it. Making it longer seems like it would be more difficult.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
That looks good with either sets of rims. You mention the engine quit at 273K, but the AT is still going? Has it had any work done on it?

Long's99

Reaction score
That looks good with either sets of rims. You mention the engine quit at 273K, but the AT is still going? Has it had any work done on it?

For as long as the car has been in the family, i don't remember the tranny being worked on ever.. i'm just as surprised as you. I guess i got a lucky tranny.....

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
For as long as the car has been in the family, i don't remember the tranny being worked on ever.. i'm just as surprised as you. I guess i got a lucky tranny.....

Cool, so it just got regular drain and fills? What kind of intervals?

Back