looking to buy new cap rotor plugs and wires any suggestions?

99accord boi

Reaction score
like the title states
besides bosch cap and rotors wat are other good brands of distributor caps and rotors
i know forsure im gettin ngk spark plugs
thanks

schmiddr2

Reaction score
I bought my rotor from O'Rielly. Make sure to take off the cap to determine what the rotor looks like; the first time they gave me the wrong one and had said without a doubt that it was right for a 4cyl Accord. But after swapping it for the right one it does work fine and fixed the issues I was having.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I bought my rotor from O'Rielly. Make sure to take off the cap to determine what the rotor looks like; the first time they gave me the wrong one and had said without a doubt that it was right for a 4cyl Accord. But after swapping it for the right one it does work fine and fixed the issues I was having.

There are two types of distributor for the 4cyl. One is made by Hitachi and the other I can't remember ATM. Just FYI...

OP get OEM or NGK wires, higher prices are generally indicative of longevity. Cap and rotor are W/E they're cheap and take all of 5 mins to swap out.

001Stunna

Reaction score
You either have Hitachi or TEC. To find out what you have either plug in your vin# at a site such as hondapartscheap.com or etc or simply look at your distributor on the car.
86618987.png

Back