almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Looks pretty gay to me..
don't worry, I know Will
Looks good man
:thumbsup:
thanks man :)
:lawl:

5-lug swap would be a nice upgrade to see. Even the MS or Scion TC rear spoiler would go well with everything.

Looks clean as is, so leaving it the same or making subtle changes would be a good call either way.

yeah I mean besides a tranny swap and lug swap for new wheels, I'll probably get a retrofit for these headlights done before then, so there's another thing to get done :lawl:

did you mean M3 spoiler? because that would be the one I'd put on

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Yea M3 spoiler would look good. Thought about mud guards? I think I may put some on mine to make the new lip kit all come together with the fenders cleaner.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I was thinking, if they were dremeled to fit just above the bottom of the kit that they would sit high enough not to be scraped to smithereens. :lawl:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
well two things, you'd ruin the look :lawl:

and you'd probably still scrape like crazy with any extra material that was flowing below the normal cutoff of the already low side skirt :lawl:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Well I'm glad I talked to you before I did it Tyler haha. I haven't had these sides on but for like three days. I mean it looks great as is, was just thinking out loud about the mud guards.

Anywho, the m3 spoiler would go good. :thumbsup:

Back