Multiple Exposure Photography with Picasa3

turbo_911

Reaction score
you obviously didn't check out the rest of the site, btw nice pics man

dude that's not the point.... i did checked and read what it says there, nice tutorial indeed, but i was talking about doing multiple exposures. when doing multiple exposure in DSLR camera you take pictures at -2, 0, +2 that's how u get different exposure pictures and then use them to make HDR either in photoshop or photomatix...

Last edited:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
I didn't get it at first, but now i know. Typically when you take multiple exposures (-2, 0, +2) you merge it. He didn't have to take the photo at -2, 0, +0 instead he changed the colors which is like taking the photos at different exposures. Coolio. I think I'm going to try this.

Question, can you take one photo, change the color for each of them and then stack it? Or does it have to be at different speeds to get the effect?

RickyG

Reaction score
he did different colors and shutter speeds. you can tell by looking at the curtains. If i'm not mistaken it appears that he used the color in the picture that produced the most contrast for the color. thus giving alot of contrast across the board with out loosing color depth. But i'm kind confused why it looks sepia.

NationYell

Reaction score
Beneath the last photo is a link in which I posted some multiple exposure photographs that are of different photos. The one on the page I provided is the same photo at different exposure speeds with different colors to which I made the last page.

So if you want to see Multiple Exposure Photography using different photos to make one photo, click the link below the last photo :)

Back