my 1st photoshop request?

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
I dont like to ask people to do things for me, but im not that great with photoshop so here it goes..

Im planning on buying the 962 gold sportmax rims, just sold my old rims now got some money to get these. So if any1 can photoshop them onto a pic of my car would be much appreciated! heres a pic of my car for whoever is willing to do it for me. hopefully this is a good pic

DSC04275.jpg

heres the rims
L_4341.jpg

i plan on getting 17's, do any1 know a good site that sells these with a tire package?? for a good price and decent shipping??

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
damn thats the closest thing i have to a side picture, i dont know why i never take pics directly from the side. heres another close one i got for a side view. but its cut off at the back

DSC04235.jpg

guess ill might take another one when the weather gets better here

nexTOme

Reaction score
first pic and the rim is similar angle. im sure someone can do it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You'll have to google those rims and see who is offering a package, that would be the quickest way to find out.

Any plas to just go with a front lip instead of a fibreglass front bumper?

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
You'll have to google those rims and see who is offering a package, that would be the quickest way to find out.

Any plas to just go with a front lip instead of a fibreglass front bumper?

yeah i plan on doing that sometime in the future, imma need to buy a bumper too, since the bodyshop i did at 3 years ago threw it out.. but right now trying to save up for a house!

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
i guess it doesnt matter danny since he asking for a chop from a picture without it..he only wanted to know how it look like..... ^__^

here you go bro.....5 mins chopshop for you..
DSC04275.jpg

Last edited:

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
cool thanks for the 5 min photoshop, i tried to do it in adobe photoshop by reading the tutorial on here but i couldnt find the eliptical marquee... only could find therectanglur marquee

Back