My car has a scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
this goes back to another thread eric where darryl commented ob leeanns ride

yes i know..which is why i said the intentions for this thread were not him being serious...but more so sarcastic...and to prove a point..i do think he was fed up because of that..but he was just trying to show how dumb that thread was by posting this..

that is what i think

Raymond

Reaction score
yes i know..which is why i said the intentions for this thread were not him being serious...but more so sarcastic...and to prove a point..i do think he was fed up because of that..but he was just trying to show how dumb that thread was by posting this..

that is what i think

Yes, I'm fighting fire with fire.

In this case - completely stupid, unneccesary fire. :rofl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
really though...in the time it took to dry fit the lip the new bracket could have been put in.

are we through with the drama?

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
I said not to bring it up!!!!!!! :kenny:

did you fix that scratch yet? :coffee:

are we through with the drama?

what drama?it just people taking it to seriously up their butt that make it into a drama..if people are going to post up their car picture then they should know bad comments will apply nomatter what...either you fix those crap up or you dont...u want to mod b4 you fix it then do what you want....its your car...not ours...

as for Ray..your vagina is showing badly..either you sand it down or cut it off.. :squintfinger:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
did you fix that scratch yet? :coffee:

what drama?it just people taking it to seriously up their butt that make it into a drama..if people are going to post up their car picture then they should know bad comments will apply nomatter what...either you fix those crap up or you dont...u want to mod b4 you fix it then do what you want....its your car...not ours...

as for Ray..your vagina is showing badly..either you sand it down or cut it off.. :squintfinger:

LMAO "sand it down or cut it off"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back