my cluster is trippin!!!!???

Kasta

Reaction score
from time to time my cluster will go crazy on me, randomly the washer fluid light will light up, then my speedo needle goes to 0km/h (even when im rollin) and my engine temp needle drops down all the way even tho its actually at a good temp FML anyone ever had this problem b4???

possible bad ground? cluster is busted????

MrLazie1

Reaction score
have you change anything to it? like the gauge faces or wiring? or did you just get the car like that?

Kasta

Reaction score
i bought the car off my father who bought it brand new from the dealer in 2000, i havent modified anything in the cluster(wiring or faceplates) this problem has been going on for about 2 yrs lol, it doesnt really bother me but when im drivin i dont really know how fast im going lol i just follow the speed of traffic :p

SykVSyx

Reaction score
check your connections

This. Is. Accurate.

Speaking of which, my car has been acting up on me as well lately, all of a sudden, only my driver's window will work from the power window controls on the driver's door(the other windows work individually from each door). My trip clock keeps going back to 0.0 every time I start the car. I can't lock/unlock all the doors unless the car is running. Very frustrating/annoying.

barry77

Reaction score
Cluster lights dont come on. Fuses are good. anyone knows which is the relay and location. This happened after installing my dvd player.

Last edited:

meximan16

Reaction score
are any of ur interior lights on? brake lights, parking lights working?

Latest posts

Back