My first Photoshop request

ActNow

Reaction score
Any who are willing to help me out would be greatly apreciated. I want to see if Mugen sides will work with the Xenon rear valance. These are the best pics i could dig up 5min before I go to work. I know pics aren't to scale but you guys are experts, see what you can do.
34z0y6r.jpg

2cemf6o.jpg

I may not even need a photoshop, share your opinions. I am worried about the flow of the body lines. I've searched through members rides, seems like no ones tried this.

Thanks

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
My .02:

I think it will look weird in real life because the Mugen style side skirts have a more abstract line approach as a look and the Xenon is more curvy in its lines and smoother. If you look at the car directly from the side it will look weird too because I think the Xenon kit hangs a little lower than the Mugen style pieces. It just wouldn't flow to the back well either because someone will look at the rear lip and be like "why don't the lines match?", unless they're a freak that doesn't care about lines matching!

I personally think the Xenon kit looks good when painted but the side skirts just look weird as hell because of the groove cut into it. It would look better if it didn't have that, but alas...it wouldn't match the other pieces if it didn't I suppose. WE NEED MORE LIP KIT CHOICES!

ActNow

Reaction score
I agree we need more lip kit choices, the more i look at the pictures the better i relize your right. The lines don't match, i will research on other combos of lips.

But just for kicks i still invite that photoshop if anyone who has the time. There is a chance another noob like me will search for it and find out that the idea is a fail.

Back