My "new to me" 2002 v-tec 2.3 Coupe

Kyle0614

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Kyle and I live in Greenville, NC home of the Conference USA Football back to back Champions 08'-09' East Carolina Pirates :) Yes I support my team lol...I love football...now it is the offseason though and I am sad :( so.......I'm keeping up with my car hoping to improve it more.

We got her for $5k and now just turned 103k+

...........and this is my first Honda after having noting but domestics and one foreign (02' Passat) I must say I like this one the most, no regrets at all, it is just perfect for me.........I know I know some of you might be saying Why an automatic? well............this town is really bad with stoplights and traffic so I would rather have that here than a manual....but, I can drive a stick though.

Currently I'm going to school for Computer Programming C++ and looking for a part time job.

oh one question...things like Intake, Headers, Exhaust, Pulley's, Camshaft, Cam Gear, TB Spacer, NEO, will be some performance parts I will be getting in the near future. For the headers like DC Sports it says excludes ULEV, LEV vehicles ? does this mean just for that specific DC model or all headers cause I want to get the Kamikaze headers whenever I start doing performance mods. Thanks for any help.

Thats about it for the intro...enjoy the pics.

GetAttachment-7.jpg

GetAttachment-6.jpg

GetAttachment-5.jpg

GetAttachment-4.jpg

GetAttachment-3.jpg

GetAttachment-2.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome man! Nice and clean car. Im on the TN/NC state line right by "The Dragon":peace:

Make sure you research before you start modding. Good Luck!

kn0x47

Reaction score
welcome. whats up with your engine? it looks like its been under water or something

Back