My traffic violations

Discussion in 'Life Lessons' started by Valet, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Valet

Valet IS300 SX > Accord

No. Nothing like that of the sort

2. Valet

Valet IS300 SX > Accord

My first trial was today.

Except the snow shut down the government, so now I gotta wait for another date. Kinda just wanted to get it over with :lawl:

3. chicken89

chicken89 Member

I was lucky when growing up, when I got a speeding ticket Aug 31, 1999 (63 in a 35), my parents made sure the Judge knew during my court date (parents made me go instead of just paying the fees) that their punishment would be worse then whatever the Judge would give me. Judge, upon hearing that, just made me only pay court fees with the explanation of, "I see that your parents love you, something I rarely see in this court. I also see that since your parents are here, that they will follow through with whatever punishment they give you."
    my parents "suspended" my license for 6 months. church and home only, only exception was prom night. ... that meant riding the bus, as a senior, to and from school for most of the school year. as someone above said, driving is a privileged, not a right. i had to get a ride form my parents to go to work, i was on their schedule. that lesson was more harsh then any judge could have gave me, and i learned more from that. I was thankful that my parents loved me enough to punish me and follow through with it.