N/A to FI: AFAccord's 10:1 Comp Turbo F23 Build Thread/Restoration

kn0x47

Reaction score
coupehintenvl1sod8.jpg

you just have to cut your bumper and put this part in there

AFAccord

Reaction score
I must have missed something....you moving to Germany?

Um... Tall gears... Autobahn... Yes, please? Lol I'm moving to Germany next year. :hide:

Wait a second.... What the ****?

Yup...

The European bumpers are available in England, I would talk to Ubik, and I think there are a few others, maybe someone from Australia can confirm if theirs' look like that? I know the European ones do.. There ARE genuine 6thgens in Europe, not just Torneo-style Euro Accords.

Good to hear.

coupehintenvl1sod8.jpg

you just have to cut your bumper and put this part in there

This is just what I was looking for, but gosh darn it that's fugly!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
when i was living in england and my dad bought the 6gen we didnt have to change bumpers or anything. theyll provide you plates that are the same shape as the usdm plates

AFAccord

Reaction score
when i was living in england and my dad bought the 6gen we didnt have to change bumpers or anything. theyll provide you plates that are the same shape as the usdm plates

I know, I just wanted to blend in a little better, and I need to replace my rear bumper anyway. :eek:

five0three

Reaction score
Hey I joined up to compliment your build. I have a 2000 lx 5spd that I will be breaking into this spring. I was considering an H22A swap, but after reading though your build, I may consider an F23 build. Good info in here, and what a build!

AFAccord

Reaction score
Hey I joined up to compliment your build. I have a 2000 lx 5spd that I will be breaking into this spring. I was considering an H22A swap, but after reading though your build, I may consider an F23 build. Good info in here, and what a build!

Thanks! I can't recommend the H series for just a stock swap, but if you're going to really build the H for all-motor and tune it, its a great platform with lots of aftermarket support. From my experiences with building the F23, its not a great platform for all motor unless you go high compression and swap to an H22/F22 head. My only regret is not throwing boost at the F23 a long time ago.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I got the 6, 14, and 19psi runs plotted on the same graph for comparison. Wish I had the boost plot, but we didn't have it hooked up. At least this gives me a good idea of how the boost builds down low.

CombinedDyno_zps2753a4b2.jpg

619rcr

Reaction score
(In Borat voice) "very nice, High Five" :thumbsup:

BTW- I spent 2 weeks in germany. I was surprised not to see many Japanese cars. I have known seveal people who brought there cars from japan to germany. But, they must have traded them for beemers. Have fun.

Last edited:
Back