Nashville Blizzard!! (updated Feb 1st!!!)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha yeah we are up to about 6 1/2 total inches this year...which is probably close to a record, I think we are supposed to get more snow later this week again...Just finished shoveling the driveway, or trying to. I probably should of done it before the snow became ice haha

pattywak

Reaction score
Dude! That hill looks a lot more epic from that angle...I didn't realize it was that steep! I can see why steering would be important...don't want to fly into someone's living room!

Good pics, as always man.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
not trying to hijack, but I thought I'd throw up a few of my side of town... not as good of quality but the same outcome.

pattywak

Reaction score
Did you go out like the day after it stopped snowing? haha damn man I took my car out for the first time today and I still had to emergency dodge some snow on the road to keep my car from becoming an involuntary snow plow.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
on a totally different note.... I was reading through the new issue of Honda tuner, and on the last page, there is a 6th gen featured.... Wonder if he's a member of this forum? At first I thought it was 00Accord4cyl...

Back