Need some help/advice

Jakester

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm fixing up my 01 Accord and I'm wanting to replace the taillights and headlights. Now please don't bash me or what I'm thinking of getting instead, help me out here on what I should do and please explain things because I don't know much about this stuff. Lol..

Taillights I'm considering getting: http://spyderauto.com/product.php?mode=cs&id=ALT-YD-HA01-4D-C&car_make=Honda&car_model=Accord&car_year=2001&t=Honda-Accord-01-02-4Dr-Euro-Style-Tail-Lights-Chrome

Headlights I'm considering getting: http://spyderauto.com/product.php?mode=cs&id=PRO-YD-HA98-CCFL-C&car_make=Honda&car_model=Accord&car_year=2001&t=Honda-Accord-98-02-1PC-Projector-Headlights-CCFL-Halo-Chrome-High-H1-(Included)-Low-H1-(Included)

Any experience with these, or would you guys recommend something else? Help a guy out! Thank you!!

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
its your car so go with what makes you happy but for headlights look into retrofitting. there is plenty of info on that here.
If you do buy those headlights i'd be interested in buying your stock ones.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Generally the aesthetics of both of those are considered to be pretty poor. The tail lights will work okay, but you’ll probably want to reseal them with silicon. It’s the headlights I’d stay away from because the output won’t be very good. And because they look cheap. It’s your car but in the long run I think you’d be happier with something better, like altering your OEM tail lights and OEM painted headlights or retros (Morimoto is as basic as it gets).

Tons of info on headlights and tail light options btw, please search.

Last edited:

mx5kev

Reaction score
Yep I've just fitted eBay blackhoused headlight and well, you get what you pay for, I didn't try mine at night yet.

agginline86

Reaction score
I'd suggest going through the Members Ride threads and get a feel for what people generally do with exterior mods

Back