need some low end power.

white beauty

Reaction score
alright so far on my car i have an intake and header, but all i really noticed from that was high end power, like it should be. now i was wondering if anyone knew what i need to do to get some low end power. and as for exhaust im really hesitant to get it because i dont want my car souding like a fart can, thanks

white beauty

Reaction score
im not talking huge power gains just something to get me off the line a little faster, my budget is probably around 300-400, as for cam gears and pulleys i havent heard to many good things about them and after my fiasco with the msd ignition i dont wnat anything else that could possibly ruin my car,

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
im not talking huge power gains just something to get me off the line a little faster, my budget is probably around 300-400, as for cam gears and pulleys i havent heard to many good things about them and after my fiasco with the msd ignition i dont wnat anything else that could possibly ruin my car,

buy greg's zex kit for $250 or whatever he's asking.

good low end power requires good torque, and all I can say to that is good luck lol. you won't get any noticeable low-end gain from any boltons

white beauty

Reaction score
yeah i figured i wouldnt get any low-end from bolt-ons but in the end that is what i was hoping for, someone to name a bolt-on that would lol. as for the zex kit, whos greg 250 is not bad does that come with everything i need to install.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
First off i don't know if throttle body spacers work at all and im still trying to find more info on them, but supposedly they shift your powerband a little more towards the lower rpms.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Don't headers lose low end on our cars? and SRI from what I understand is more low end where CAI is high end

Back