New fog lights (56k you tell me)

J30MAN

Reaction score
I decided to buy different fog lights today after day dreaming about 98-00 OEM fog lights at work. So I went down to Advanced Auto parts and bought some cheapo fog lights that best resemble 98-00 "OEM" fog lights. They originally had the blue coated H3 bulb which I hated so I swapped it for the regular H3 bulb that was in my old fog lights. I realize the OEM's are around 3inches where the ones I bought are 3.5inches. Do you guys think they are a good replacement for my other fog lights?

Old:

mms_pictureergergf.jpg

New:

mms_picturehgfdf.jpg

mms_picturewergw54gv.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
They look alright. I'm not a fan of fogs like those. I feel like your bumper should have a place for fogs.. seem kinda out of place. I like the square better.

J30MAN

Reaction score
They look alright. I'm not a fan of fogs like those. I feel like your bumper should have a place for fogs.. seem kinda out of place. I like the square better.

I really want civic fogs but have neither the money to by OEM one's nor the patients to get them to look spot on. But I feel where your coming from.

i like em...now lower it!!!!

Thank you. And I wish it was that easy.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
all i gotta say is, save money to do it right the first time. don't worry about getting your car looking fresh ASAP. things like this takes time. i've had my wrx for 8 months and all i've done is an exhaust. now im waiting for more money to get coilovers. cars take time.

Accord2Fresh

Reaction score
They look pretty good. i just installed my OEM 98-00 coupe fogs yesterday and i love them, i originally planned on doing the 01-03 civic fogs but after seeing a few people on here with the OEM fogs it just grew on me.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Those are way better then your old one, but it looks wierd where its placed.

Back