New fog lights (56k you tell me)

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I it would be better if you space them out to the end of the lower grill then it would work by nonetheless I like this it works

J30MAN

Reaction score
Tuesday after school I will place them on either end and take b4 and after pics. Because tomorrow im going here

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I like them. It looks identical to the oem fogs. Im not a fan of the civic fogs either

J30MAN

Reaction score
These look identical to 98-00 OEM fogs.. lol

exact reason I wanted them. And I will probably relocate them soon because i noticed they aren't symmetrical when I was staring at it at tonite's cruise night.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I really want civic fogs but have neither the money to by OEM one's nor the patients to get them to look spot on. But I feel where your coming from.

theyre 34.95 with free shipping on ebay. cheaper than the autozone fogs I used to have.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Civic fogs don't look great on these cars imo, and everyone has them. Definitely go with the round ones.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Civic fogs don't look great on these cars imo, and everyone has them. Definitely go with the round ones.

oh yeah im keeping these just debating on putting them in the correct "oem" spot or to leave them.

Back