New fog lights (56k you tell me)

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
I already ordered my yellow 9005s. I'm hoping to aim them down and use them as fogs. But I need to take my housings apart first and clean them, then tint spray them yellow because my last 9005 bulbs exploded and f****d up the lens and housings inside.... :(

J30MAN

Reaction score
I already ordered my yellow 9005s. I'm hoping to aim them down and use them as fogs. But I need to take my housings apart first and clean them, then tint spray them yellow because my last 9005 bulbs exploded and f****d up the lens and housings inside.... :(

damn. what were you using for bulbs?

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
stock but I was an idiot and put blue rubber sleeves over them. made the reflectors shine blue but could only flash them for blue color alone. gf at the time kept them on one night and they exploded.

definately learned my lesson. dont let women drive my car. and dont put sleeves over light bulbs.

J30MAN

Reaction score
stock but I was an idiot and put blue rubber sleeves over them. made the reflectors shine blue but could only flash them for blue color alone. gf at the time kept them on one night and they exploded.

definately learned my lesson. dont let women drive my car. and dont put sleeves over light bulbs.

lol alright. I was jw cause i didn't want to buy the ones you had. But i see now.

Back