New Member From NE

REDBEARD508

Reaction score
Checking in from New Bedford, MA
Recently picked up a bone stock 2001 ex coupe, couldn't fight the urge to immediately start modifying it. Ive been around hondas my whole life and never really got into accords, but ive had this one about a month now and its really starting to grow on me. Hoping to meet some new friends on here, that share the same interest for cars as i do.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. It's not a popular platform to mod, but when one is done up nicely it really can be a great looking car. What are your plans for it?

REDBEARD508

Reaction score
So far ive got megan coils for it, tinted it, avs bug deflector, weather tech rain gaurds, cree led headlight bulbs, put my system in (all aftermarket speakers/amp/subs), rolled quaters and fenders and all leds on interior including doors. Currently im looking for a nice set of temp wheels, until i go 5 lug. Im debating on a lip i dont really know which one i would even want. As far as performance im stuck between semi building the f23 and boosting it, going h22/23, or just putting h22 head on. Really havent read up much on it so idk what the best route to go is.

capsidx

Reaction score
I was the same way before I got my accord.I would always laugh at hondas because where i'm from they all had droning exhausts. I never knew what the rage was about until I got one myself. Then I realized its not so much the car as the culture. Honda has the biggest (dont quote me on that) culture for modding. Most guys now are happy with their Corvetter or Camaro ('merica) but the rest of us are more than content with a car that we practically built from the ground up. Welcome to the community :waytogo: :karate:

Back