newbie from pa

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
welcome bro. yeah, basically beward of everyone who has posted on this page :lawl: Teh Whorez are cominggg. :skurred:

got any pics of your ride? If you haven't already, blackhoused headlights. It's a must on the NHBP. :hihi:

...and check out the Meets/Events section for info about the Hershey, PA meet May 3rd. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Where in PA you from man? I'm from around Pittsburgh "an nat" myself - haha ---

got me a 2001 ex 5-spd sedan.. grey -- no spoiler though.. i gotta get some pics up -- but i really dont have any mods to speak of - but the car's in very very very good condition (looks wise) - but i got a weird lil knock around 2000 rpms when hot under a light load and its killin me tryin to figure it out -- my latest theory is the t-belt tensioner....

but anyway, i take every opportunity to hear opinions on it... welcome to the site!

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
and then theres me...Choi....the So-cal Freak....reppin the So-cal 6GA Krew....showin some cali luv for another PA memba...welcome to the site my good man

$k@r!0

Reaction score
lol thanks guys

stanley, I'm actually from the philly area, I go to school at PSU Upark but am back down in Philly area every 2 weeks (so yeah its my daily driver and it gets dirty quick, almost 200 miles one way)

jmiller, your sedan looks much better though lol I dont even consider mine modded because its all very minor and from the outside you cant even tell (most people just compliment me on my red led interior)

stanleybb50

Reaction score
Nice man -- my bro went to PSU -- spent many a party up there myself... (I graduated from Clarion in '05 myself) - but welcome to the site -- (I'm known around here as a "hypochondriac" about my car - always wanting it to be perfect) just bought it a couple months ago after driving my 91 accord through the later years of college....

Back