Next Summer

angelplus

Reaction score
Hum, you know what I'm thinking? Blkaccords idears becuase we can make it a whole weekend.

Bang! get there Friday, then make a little cruise for the night, hangout, sleep. Next day (Saturday) wake up car show somewhere, or head up to a raceway and drag for alittle bit as we rent the track. Dinner, then cruise or something, i dont know Im just throwing out ideas

Sunday maybe if anyone has anything to install in their cars they can save it for the meet and we all can help 'em?

We should become a group and all fix up our cars real nice and get sponsored by someone for the 6thgen accords group ;)

Maybe we could meet up at a Hot Import Night in NY or something? on like saturday or something

who knows, we need to get some dates up or something so we can plan everything out. Remeber, we still have the whole winter to think about it

98sleeper

Reaction score
i'll be in georgia and i'm down for whatever! you can count me in. just let me know when and where. i think it would be awesome to represent one big group of 6th gen accords!

jonblizz

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Hum, you know what I'm thinking? Blkaccords idears becuase we can make it a whole weekend.

Bang! get there Friday, then make a little cruise for the night, hangout, sleep. Next day (Saturday) wake up car show somewhere, or head up to a raceway and drag for alittle bit as we rent the track. Dinner, then cruise or something, i dont know Im just throwing out ideas

Sunday maybe if anyone has anything to install in their cars they can save it for the meet and we all can help 'em?

We should become a group and all fix up our cars real nice and get sponsored by someone for the 6thgen accords group ;)

Maybe we could meet up at a Hot Import Night in NY or something? on like saturday or something

who knows, we need to get some dates up or something so we can plan everything out. Remeber, we still have the whole winter to think about it

Hey I like this idea man i think we should definately make it a weekend. this would be off the hook!!!!!

Crono139

Reaction score
Hershey Park! Hershey Park! Hershey Park!

Haha. BCK brought up the 5 lb. Hershey bar they have. It's like $30. I want one just so I can say that I have it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea so anyways....Spread it around to Honda-Tech, Honduh, Accordinglydone, HondaSociety, any local boards you know of, get the idea out there so we can get some idea of response people might have for something like this.

I guess if they ask where it would be held, tell them....Central NY or Central PA...specific city/place to named later.

Back