Nichols94's 2003 (Supercharged) Jaguar XKR

nichols94

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the car that i got from my dad when he got the new Jaguar XKR. This is probably one of the nicest cars on the whole forum. (Cell Phone quality pictures)

Engine/Performance-
420Hp 4.2L V8 Supercharged engine
Pirelli Racing Tires
6-speed auto tranny
Brembo brakes
0-60 5.1 seconds
1/4 mile around 12

Suspension-
Sport-tuned with Computer Active Technology Suspension (CATS). Fully independent with twin wishbones. Coil springs with adaptive telescopic dampers. Anti-dive geometry providing longitudinal stability under heavy braking. Anti-roll bar.

Interior-
Full leather
GPS/Bose Sound system/ 6 Disk CD changer

Cosmetic-
HIDs
(wheels) Hydra style alloy
Front: 8J x 18" – unidirectional
Rear: 9J x 18" – unidirectional

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051-1.jpg

Photos of car out of factory

Car.jpg

Engine.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Inside.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of this beauty/ Better pictures coming soon.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Very nice. I remember when that style came out. Your car maybe one of the nicest cars but the fact is that your dad gave you that car. A lot of us bought our stuff. The point is I wouldn't be bragging about your dad's money.

nichols94

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice. I remember when that style came out. Your car maybe one of the nicest cars but the fact is that your dad gave you that car. A lot of us bought our stuff. The point is I wouldn't be bragging about your dad's money.

Ok would you rather me lie about it? I could've very easily took that out said i bought it, and you wouldn't have known the difference.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
No.

I think the "This is probably one of the nicest cars on the whole forum" comment is unnecessary and makes you sound egotistical and spoiled. It's not the fact that your father handed down this car to you.

nichols94

Banned
Reaction score
No.

I think the "This is probably one of the nicest cars on the whole forum" comment is unnecessary and makes you sound egotistical and spoiled. It's not the fact that your father handed down this car to you.
Or you could just be jealous?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I don't think Matt needs to be jealous of a car owned by someone with your maturity and reasoning. What are you, 17?

You had all the time in the world to notice you erred, yet you're defending a douchy statement, yet you think you're in the right, do you notice the cycle of bad times present in this?

in other news I really like XKR's, my uncle has one, so if you do own this please don't crash it.

nichols94

Banned
Reaction score
All im saying is does it really matter where I got the car? I put it up so i could get opinions on the car. Not so people could troll on the 2 sentence intro statement before the car.

Back