No more Pspec Tuning !!

acedomain

Reaction score
Did they only make short shifters? or did they offer anything else?

i believe only short shifters and only a few selection of vehicles. oh and plus the knobs but the shifter kit would come with one anyways soo unless u needed another one for some type of reason u wouldnt really need to buy it

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yea your right,TAS no longer sells them.sorry for that.
I had an adapter and i didnt feel any difference with it to be honest..I dont feel much of a difference with my pSpec either just it sits nice and low.ha

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
he sold 500 lude/accord shifter from august till now.

Congrats Pete. He did tell me he was moving on, but i didn't think he was moving on from shifter kits all together

I thought he was going to make some more shift knobs

Last edited:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I emailed back and forth with him about making an assembly for my 7th gen but he pointed me in other directions. I miss my shifter so bad, it was amazing.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
That's too bad, maybe I should sell mine that's still brand new in the box when the time is right. lol

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
If I remember correctly someone else used to make a true short shifter for accord/prelude but i can't recall the name. :thinking:

98acclude

Reaction score
wow this is terrible news! I was putting getting it off like a few of you guys...

I have a fidanza short shift adapter and cut the shifter 2in which is ok but nothing like pspec offered... sucks for me I guess.. lol I guess we'll all be back to cutting shifters and crap. ugh....

Latest posts

Back