no room for front lip cause of fogs?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
So I just installed my foglights on my 01 sedan and it looks like there is no room for my lip to fit has anybody had this problem....do I cut the lip? I need to know asap cause the dude is painting it on Friday (the lip) I would want to cut 1st then paint.....

meximan16

Reaction score
Test fit it and if you need to cut it, cut it. I had no problems with my civic fogs and mugen lip.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
I got mugen wit accord fogs...damn should of bought civic fogs u would think 01-02 accord fogs would have no problem smh....

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dude... all u need to do is cut the lip... any lip u buy to fit on a 2001-02 need to trim the extra stuff...

btw... u better get the poly-u... or painting it would be useless cuz the abs will break too easily...

and civic fog would look very weird on a 2001-02 bumpers

EscoStylez

Reaction score
dude... all u need to do is cut the lip... any lip u buy to fit on a 2001-02 need to trim the extra stuff...

btw... u better get the poly-u... or painting it would be useless cuz the abs will break too easily...

and civic fog would look very weird on a 2001-02 bumpers

I got poly had abs but I hit gator ****ed up more then just my lip....I mean I've had the lip on before didn't have to cut now that I put the fog I got to cut that's bs damn u honda..

Latest posts

Back