OFFICIAL HERSHEY MEET PIC THREAD (NoNo Darryl)

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
This is the shot from under the trailer.
Nice

DSC03936.jpg

And this is from on top of the trailer

PA-NYmeet08052.jpg

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
WOW looks like tons of people flaked out...but whats new...

nice pictures...

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
no i'm not :D but u know it is true...TN meets have shown haha

OHHH sorry i randomely left...my 360 froze, and when i tried to get back on our internet was not working...talk about :fail:

yea i waited for just a minute...racing you was fun...that ferrari is pretty sick...next time we'll have to see how it does against some fair challenge

ComptechV6

Reaction score
Wow it looks like it was a good meet i wish i could of made the trip to see some of your guys cars.

Payawarala what kind of front lip you got? I never seen your car yet on long island where u at.

I really got to black out my chrome by my windows after seeing the pics of blackdeaths car

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I'm in Suffolk County. And that's a xenon front lip.

I'm thinking of doing that black-out thing too with the chrome.

6genaccord

Reaction score
Yeah i think i might make my own lip just so you guys see i wasn't bsing about that, plus it'd be alot easier on my wallet for the time being lol... No I won't be going the garage sealer or garden divider route. Like I said it will be polystyrene and epoxy... I might even write up a DIY...but time was the problem that morning cause I thought I'd have 3 more hours to work, I totally forgot the premeet was at 1.

Nonetheless...

Big thank you to Justin for taking charge of stuff from organizing the caravan down, to booking my groups room, to lending me some tools, (and on Dan's behalf) to being over 25 so our table could get a beer.

Also thanks to the local guys too for showing us around Harrisburg Saturday night.

And lastly, thanks to kevin for scoping out THE sickest photo op spots (that I'm mad we didn't take advantage of during the day) and for attempting to find a parking garage on our midnight run

Back