Official Honda Show&Shine

JV6

Reaction score
Group of us Accord guys went to an official Honda event and won best group representative. Police blocked off like 1.5 mile of road for this

9r6ot1.jpg

9i8mec.jpg

8wdqj7.jpg

hc529 new 9thgen touring
vid0nl.jpg

that's our JDM RHD CB7, comes stock with F20b 5spd
2up8d2u.jpg

k054b8.jpg

1pay3q.jpg

2qstldj.jpg

20s7i0y.jpg

o0305y.jpg

oa3mtg.jpg

8xjuxf.jpg

2rzclcy.jpg

2yvrmyw.jpg

i74v3s.jpg

ivzkg5.jpg

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Wow, what an event! Congrats on the win!

Loving that JDM CB. Those little differences like the corner lens housings and taillight trimmings look very exclusive.

Nice to see his new Touring. ← Oem kits already eh? This car is spoiled lol.

Every time I see your car, it makes me wanna complete the full lip kit on my car asap!

Thanks for sharing. :)

JV6

Reaction score
Wow, what an event! Congrats on the win!

Loving that JDM CB. Those little differences like the corner lens housings and taillight trimmings look very exclusive.

Nice to see his new Touring. ← Oem kits already eh? This car is spoiled lol.

Every time I see your car, it makes me wanna complete the full lip kit on my car asap!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks man

The JDM CB7 also comes with oem power folding mirror and outside climate which something the 6thgen never had lol... I can't wait to see your full lip kit once painted and install man!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Looks like a cool meet. Honda's must be loved there if they gonna close down a street for a meet lol. Congratz on the win man. Cars are looking good
:canada:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Wait....... the police blocked off a stretch of road so you guys could hold a car event.. ? You guys are so lucky lol.

We'd be lucky if we weren't hassled by police for parking as a huge group in a carpark and having the police set up breath testing and defect stations at the exit of the carpark .. :ugh:

Anyways, thanks for sharing the photos! Cars look great. Love the black grille, headlights and roof on your car, looks awesome ! :canada: :usa:

Momentum

Reaction score
We'd be lucky if we weren't hassled by police for parking as a huge group in a carpark and having the police set up breath testing and defect stations at the exit of the carpark .. :ugh::

haha did this really happen?

LeAccord

Reaction score
It's happened many times, not to me personally when I was driving though. Most officers give car enthusiasts, especially cars that are cosmetically modified so much crap. Don't get me started .. LOL

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wait... wht's a stock 9th gen accord doing in a car show...? :lawl:

that DEP sedan with the xenon kit :boink: :bukkake:

tht boosted OG civic :boink: :bukkake:

JV6

Reaction score
Looks like a cool meet. Honda's must be loved there if they gonna close down a street for a meet lol. Congratz on the win man. Cars are looking good
:canada:

Thanks man, Honda dealership does this every year sponsoring and having police close off the road for us car enthusiast to have a great time.

Wait....... the police blocked off a stretch of road so you guys could hold a car event.. ? You guys are so lucky lol.

We'd be lucky if we weren't hassled by police for parking as a huge group in a carpark and having the police set up breath testing and defect stations at the exit of the carpark .. :ugh:

Anyways, thanks for sharing the photos! Cars look great. Love the black grille, headlights and roof on your car, looks awesome ! :canada: :usa:

We have quite a bit of event that have police involve which they will block off and direct cars in traffic for us, really cool guys lol. But since this was an official Honda event from the dealership they had things work out with the city. That's some crazy things you guys go through there in Aus man, I find that harassment big time when all you want to do is chill and chat with other car guys. Thanks lets see if my car stays like this, was debating on buying a black lip for fun to go with the rest of the black area of the car lol. Silver panda maybe :p

wait... wht's a stock 9th gen accord doing in a car show...? :lawl:

that DEP sedan with the xenon kit :boink: :bukkake:

tht boosted OG civic :boink: :bukkake:

We had a few stock cars with us like the tan CB7, honestly the stock 9thgen had the most view LOL. ppl were looking at it like it was at the dealership parking lot. Judges like to see uniques too, not just pure modded cars but have good condition stock ones too as combination. Our group barely had any heavily modded cars, I know others did thought from boosted performance to hellaflush.

There was also a trophy award for best "Stock" over 12 years old. A red cb wagon won it, great guy and is one of the organizer. There were quite of bit of trophy handed out, best part is the trophy is from Honda.

nice!!! love the pix

and congrat!!

Thanks man, also congrats on winning non CG ride of the month bro. thumbs up!

Here's a pic of the police blocking off road and helping us lol
676w0g.jpg

Last edited:
Back