"official" maryland greet and cruise meet!

cudablack2004

Reaction score

This is the Official Maryland Greet and Cruise Meet 2010

THIS MEET IS TO UNITE ALL ACCORD OWNERS AND SHOW SUPPORT WHICH WE DONT GET ALOT OF IN THE HONDA WORLD!
ALL GEN ACCORDS WELCOME NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHATS DONE, JUST BRING IT ON DOWN!

HAVEN'T BEEN TO A MEET YET THIS YEAR OR MISSED OUT ON A FEW THAN THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO BE! MEET YOUR FELLOW FORUM FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES GET TO CHECK OUT PLENTY OF RIDES AND GET TO CRUISE THE AREA AND HAVE FUN

MEET WILL BE HELD AT PEPBOYS PARKING LOT 7311 RITCHIE HIGHWAY GLEN BURNIE, MD. 21061
MEET STARTS MAY 22ND AT 2PM CRUISE WILL START BETWEEN 3PM AND 3:45PM! PLEASE ACT MATURE NO BURNOUTS OR ACTING LIKE YOUR MOTHER DIDNT TEACH YOU BETTER DONT WANNA BE DEALING WITH THE COPS...LMAO!

IF YOU NEED ANY DIRECTIONS OR FURTHER DETAIL PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF OR DADAMS

WITH THIS SET IN STONE...WHO'S IN? THE MORE THE BETTER!

Last edited:

cudablack2004

Reaction score
of course ill be number one since ill definately be there!

1.cudablack2004
2.Runningpanda
3.Andryzzle(Honda-Tech Member)
4.dadams
5.cirsurvive711
6.alphonsoacce08
7.t0MMy
8.loanaccordr23
9.ltrkstr2k(Honda-Tech Member)
10.2000hondadude

Last edited:

runningpanda

Reaction score
Sweet! I'm looking forward to it. I'm used to the BMW world, so it'll be cool to get to know a new community. :thumbup:

cudablack2004

Reaction score
cool cool! what u guys think about having a little swap meet too...bring some parts u have laying around to trade/sell?

runningpanda

Reaction score
I don't have anything. I'm at square one. This is a long shot and probably dumb to ask, but if anyone has any freebees or some stuff they'd let go for cheap I'll bring some moolah with me. I have spare e28 parts, though. :duckhunt:

Back