"official" maryland greet and cruise meet!

runningpanda

Reaction score
Would a few tools, cleaning product or something around those lines suffice as dumb (plus a little money to even out the trade)? I have literally no Honda parts at all. The only stuff I have is BMW parts.

cudablack2004

Reaction score
make a cash offer then like i said ill sell it to you for cheap! u can get em off ebay for 75 bucks so u already kno i aint gonna that much!

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
well u can count me out now... busted up the cord this mournin so looks like i wont be at the meet... busted trunk, bumper, right rear quarter, both right side tail lights, and some damage underneath the fenders...

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
or maybe i mite go if i could get some of those parts for cheap... mainly need to get a trunk lid and inner right tail light... banged most of the damage out myself, but still needs some major cosmetic work...

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
left out the house early the other mournin and my cuz parked his truck on the side of the house where there is no light... so because i have dark *** tint i didnt see it backin up and demolished the *** end out of my car... of course hes got a steel front end so it only put a nic is his bumper while destroying my stuff... i actually spent all day yesterday trying to bang stuff back into place and now it looks pretty decent but im headin to the junkyard to pick up an inner tail light and the little bracket that lifts the trunk lid up... the trunk lid itself is still in pretty rough shape ill just have to deal with that for now...

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
Before

0506001002j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After

0507001044k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back