Official May 28th Nanuet/Palisades Mall Meet

J30MAN

Reaction score
My cousin and I will be there hopefully before 12 so I can get a shady spot :thumbsup:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
yeah i would say around 2-230 ish for me to meet at palisades mall... same place like last time the home depot parking lot right?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Hm, I don't know if im meeting at Target or at gregs house. I was told to go to gregs house and i think a few others are too. anyway...whoever reads this and is in our caravan...im not gonna speed like last time. i really don't want to push my car like that for no reason and risk an accident. i want to cruise there and take GOOD rolling shots. if you guys want to speed im not following, im just gonna use my gps and take my time.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
...im not gonna speed like last time. i really don't want to push my car like that for no reason and risk an accident. i want to cruise there and take GOOD rolling shots. if you guys want to speed im not following, im just gonna use my gps and take my time.

as should anyone going to any meet
emthup.gif

try not to follow the stereotype, kids ;) besides, how are people going to see your pride and joy's if you're flying by them? haha.​

J30MAN

Reaction score
I can't follow the "stereotype" or im fawked. Im a junior driver, so we all know what would happen.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

as should anyone going to any meet
emthup.gif

try not to follow the stereotype, kids ;) besides, how are people going to see your pride and joy's if you're flying by them? haha.​

yea, i don't mind arriving late to make a scene with my loud exhaust revving for no reason rolling at 3mph.

nyckidd

Reaction score
i hope i can get my exhsust leak fixed when i get off work or i will have the slowest loudest car that day, shyt gonna sound like a blackhawk coming lol

Back