Official Northeast (NY/NJ/CT) Sighting thread.

Nismode

Reaction score
Just like the title says. I think it'd be easier this way maybe instead of having random threads that go nowhere when someone is spotted.

Anyways I spotted a black 01-02 Accord Sedan with mass plates and HID's on Bloomflield Avenue in CT. I turned on my HID's and fogs and you gave me a thumbs up.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
+1 on the thread idea, I was just thinkin bout startin one the other day cus I hate drivin through some areas n seein a 6ga worthy ride but not knowin who it was. Like I was in Paramus last Friday n thought I saw a 00 coupe with blackhoused headlights.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, i never see any modded 6g's.

one kid around town used to have one all riced up, but i havent seen it in forever, its prolly gone, haha.

another used to be a nice granny gold sedan, decently low, nothing crazy, havent seen that one in forever either, haha.

kurtage77

Reaction score
pretty much every weekend at my work (outback steakhouse in deptford) I see the same white coupe drive by...slammed, rims, and I think exhaust

Nismode

Reaction score
Saw a few in NY:

Black coupe with TYC chrome headlights on Kings Highway in Brooklyn, and a dark colored AV6 with black wheels and heavy tints on Bushwick ave off the Jackie Robinson.

00accord91

Reaction score
only person i spotted was zero in monroe like 2 weeks ago lol..and i saw a white coupe chrome wheels blackhoused heads and OEM lip kit wit jersey tags.

Nismode

Reaction score
pix or fail.

aka......... fail.
lol cuz it's always possible to snap a pic while driving past someone.

Describing the car should be decent enough.

Other news I saw a car that looked similar to Russianred's car, green sedan with wheels, a drop, and OEM spoiler.

xX_AccordLx_Xx

Reaction score
I see a decent amount of 6thgens on weekends when driving around either 80, 46, 17 or parkway, never really around towns though just the major highways. Btw usually drivin around in the bergen county area if wondering where at. :afro:

Back