Official Rant Thread (CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Life Lessons' started by CrosCntryAccord, Aug 4, 2009.

1. shavedaccord

shavedaccord Well-Known Member

All I can say is this thread better not get too far out of hand and people better follow the guidelines set in the first post otherwise it will be gone before you know it. No need to reply to this either, it's a fair warning.

Wildman likes this.
  2. Wildman

Wildman Read the rules

@ryan: those kind of people piss me off. I don't have patience for any of that kind of crap. I hate people that only maintain friendships/relationships so that they can get attention for themselves. I cut those people out of my life quick. I've always had a relatively small circle of people that I hang out with regularly, even in college there were/are maybe 20 people I see regularly and even fewer that I would call to hang out with 1 on 1.

I hate people that always bring drama around with them. There's this one girl that loves that ****. She's also a slut and HAS to be with a guy all the time which also drives me crazy because all she ever wants to talk about are the problems in her latest 2 week relationship. I'm sorry, I just don't give a ****. Maybe if you ever expressed an interest in what other people had to say... or didn't talk in that god damn baby voice every time you saw me.

<3

3. SilverAggie

SilverAggie Well-Known Member

Damn, I with you Wildman. I hate people that always bring drama to the table but then when you have something to talk about it's not important anymore. It's like they are on a time schedule as soon as you start talking. Looking at their watch and **** and not giving a **** about anything you say. They act like their listening but you know it's going in one ear and out the other.

I've also always ran with a real tight group of friends and only ones that I feel are honest and trustworthy. The ones that have nothing to gain by being my friend except my friendship. Those are the best friends you could have.

I also hate those people that talk behind your back or sneak behind your back and act like you aren't ever going to figure it out.

Then there are the people that have double standards. When they do something its ok but if you do the same thing all hell breaks loose.

AND I don't watch the news anymore because everytime I do the **** that is on there just depresses me. They should call it the 6 o clock gossip instead.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  4. CHID0

CHID0 Well-Known Member

I hate the news, I don't even watch it. They talk about the same **** over and over again. I don't give a **** about Tom Brady and Gisselle, I don't care who has custody of Michael Jackson's kids. It annoys me how gossip news makes the morning and evening news like that ****'s important.:jerkit:

5. BPAccord

BPAccord *DAIGAKUSOTSU*

Probably not a legit rant but fawk it

I for one.......hate/cant stand hypocrites .....

If i tell you i dont like something or someone for whatever reason...i stick with that reason. It makes me so angry when someone tells me something about themselves and then turn around and do something else....

For example....the wifey has a so-called best friend...i swear this ***** has more faces than anyone i kno...she dated this one guy out of high school for 9 years...and molded her life around him....viewed life like he did...drank wat he drank...ate wat he ate....if he said jump ***** wouldve lept off a cliff....dude was a total party frat boy and also an unfaithful SOB....shiet he even cheated on a chick to get with her..... a year back she finds out that he's been cheatin on her for the past three years...(who wouldve saw that comin) so shes all heart-broken.....on a side note(chick is of the muslim faith...dont get me wrong...i have nothin but respect for em...i have some really great friends that are true muslims(john :thumbsup:) and the guy was hindu....the families never wouldve approved their unionship) so she goes into the rebound stage....she never ever calls my gf or hangs out wit her...then all of a sudden she calls non-stop always wants to go out...so my gf being the good friend is there for her......

Part 2...chick hooks up with another guy in like a week and a half....and whoopey...no more calls to my gf...no thank u for being there...nothing.....she starts jockin this guys nuts and shiet. he is now of the muslim faith and wants to get married. he claims to be super religious( pray five times a day and all that good stuff). so once again this chick molds her life/style around his....all of a sudden she starts prayin five times a day and talks about how women her age in her religion should already be married ( you kno trying to justify her reason for wantin to get married to this guy) Now all of a sudden shes fawken mother theresea ( no disrespect) ..oh i dont drink anymore because im trying to change my life...yadda yadda yadda...and i'm praying now because it was my religion that kept me sane...yadda yadda yadda.....

to end my rant..
    1. ***** stopped drinkin cuz the guy doesnt drink cuz he says it impairs his mind being that he's super religious
    2. The only reason shes gettin married is the fact that the jerk-off she was with all those years is a multi-milionare spoiled brat who she was plannin on marryin..and jus wants to show off that she one-uped his *** wen he gets back to the states
    3. i respect his decision not to drink...but dont claim it is because he is religious...motherfawker is a pot head and beat that pu$$y 3 days after they met....so fawk off with that B.S.

I hate hypocrites....

6. Wildman

Wildman Read the rules

seriously why is Michael Jackson still making headlines... it's been over a month.

a little random, but I hate Nancy Grace. even her voice drives me nuts. everytime a commercial of hers pops up on HLN saying "don't make me issue a warrant!" a little part of me wants to stab myself in the eye lol

7. Wildman

Wildman Read the rules

lol

8. BPAccord

BPAccord *DAIGAKUSOTSU*

OMG...ur my fawken hero cody....i cant stand her either......

9. sweagle02

sweagle02 Well-Known Member

Dude I'm with you. MJ was the greatest no doubt, but STILL they hold about an hour or two special for him everyday on E!

10. SilverAggie

SilverAggie Well-Known Member

They are using him as headlines because there is nothing better in the US for them to talk about. The news makes me sick. I hardly watch TV and my favorite show is Wheel of Fortune now. Even cartoon network is starting to blow major balls. Boomerang is the only hope this generation has that is left.