OFFICIAL socal SD meet crown point park

cYn

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking in here for awhile since I heard you guys also had a meet on the same day. I don't mind at all with you guys joining our caravan and splitting ways in SD, but your event starts at 12 while ours starts at 10, thus the early arrive and depart time in Irvine.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
That OC caravan is going to be HUGE.

This right?

Time: Meet at 8:30. Leave at 9:00 non-stop to San Diego

That's pretty early.. especially considering the people who might be a little late since they dont live as close to the irvine spot to caravan, Also since it wouldn't be our official caravan they might not be as cool with being late or having to stop for something like gas, etc..
just saying..:ugh:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
If my car's running right by then and I get my tags and ****, maybe ill tag along :)

99accord boi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been lurking in here for awhile since I heard you guys also had a meet on the same day. I don't mind at all with you guys joining our caravan and splitting ways in SD, but your event starts at 12 while ours starts at 10, thus the early arrive and depart time in Irvine.

its all up to u guys
dont let us hold u back we understand we always have peop[le that show up late to the caravans

sabSquishy

Reaction score
So is this at 10am or noon? SDSU has their new student orientation that day in the morning.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Reading through this, this meet looks like it'll be complete awesomeness. Wish I could go. Brother in law is coming in to town form Buffalo. Didn't realize that his visit co-insides with the meet until now. Otherwise, I'd be going.

That's pretty early.. especially considering the people who might be a little late since they dont live as close to the irvine spot to caravan, Also since it wouldn't be our official caravan they might not be as cool with being late or having to stop for something like gas, etc..
just saying..:ugh:

It's only a 45min drive from Rancho / Ontario area to Irvine when there is no traffic....like a Saturday morning at 8:30 :lawl:

Back