omthug's Clean & Flush 2002 Accord EX Sedan :: kHahnPhotography

sweagle02

Reaction score
Beautiful wheels! I was thinking about getting some +35 offset wheels. What are your thoughts on that? Would they rub a lot?

turbo_911

Reaction score
^ Thanks, fellas.

I assume by pp you mean post processing...

Nothing out of the ordinary, really... I shoot in RAW and use Adobe Camera RAW to sharpen the pictures, followed by a little more work in Photoshop CS4.
Sorry if it's not very specific... maybe a more detailed question would help.

yes that's what i meant... lol
sorry for such ambiguous question, though I thought there looks like its more than just sharpening.... :p
pics looks great and car looks really glossy and like a mirror, that's why I asked what was done, as from just RAW format they didn't come out like that. Also some look like its an HDR image though its not. If not a secret, what work was followed in CS4 to make the car stand out?
Thanks for the insight :)

kHahn

Reaction score
yes that's what i meant... lol
sorry for such ambiguous question, though I thought there looks like its more than just sharpening.... :p
pics looks great and car looks really glossy and like a mirror, that's why I asked what was done, as from just RAW format they didn't come out like that. Also some look like its an HDR image though its not. If not a secret, what work was followed in CS4 to make the car stand out?
Thanks for the insight :)

Hmm, I guess it's just the way I edit photos because I've gotten the comment before that they look like HDR even though they're not.

Have you ever used Adobe Camera Raw? If not, definitely try it out and mess with all of the adjusters, especially the "Blacks" slider.
In CS4, I use the High Pass filter and set the blending mode on "Soft Light" to sharpen.

Hope that helps.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Hmm, I guess it's just the way I edit photos because I've gotten the comment before that they look like HDR even though they're not.

Have you ever used Adobe Camera Raw? If not, definitely try it out and mess with all of the adjusters, especially the "Blacks" slider.
In CS4, I use the High Pass filter and set the blending mode on "Soft Light" to sharpen.

Hope that helps.

lol, i always shoot in RAW though i use CS3. I usually adjust temp, blacks, saturation and one more slider forgot what's its called. Though i never applied or used filter, cuz I don't really know how to use photoshop lol. have to learn it but thanks for suggestion, i'll see what the high pass filter is... :)

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
you can take off a collar on the teins to go a bit lower, with no problem :) i was tucking a little bit of tire too.

omthug

Reaction score
you can take off a collar on the teins to go a bit lower, with no problem :) i was tucking a little bit of tire too.

sorry, wat u mean take of collar? Can u explain that. I thought cuz of the pillow top car sits higher.

truWarier02

Reaction score
He meant the 2 adjustable height collars. You can take off one of them so the springs sit even lower.

Back