owned and double owned

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
a couple days ago, i got a flat in my passanger front tire... took it off, and put on my spare tire (donut)..... ordered my new tire, and was waiting for it to come...

last nite, drove to class and after class, found out my donut was flat too :mad: becos of the small diameter of the donut ( and it being flat), my front bumper was abt 2 fingers off the ground.... had to take off my sideskirts, drive onto a couple of blocks b4 i had enough clearance to put the jack underneath the car :eek: btw, had to leave my car in the school's parking lot overnight... and i had to do all tht in the morning with ppl looking at me!! :eek:

well, got my new tire in today..glad everything is done and over with :)

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
That reminds me of my old '93 EG hatch back during my college days. I had a boat load of parking tickets since the school I went to never had parking. On my way back from class I saw the officer trying to install a boot on my car. He couldn't do it because it was so dumped to the ground. LOL. Man, I miss my EG with the JDM love!

acrod99

Reaction score
Glad everything's goin ok now, man. good luck from here on out!

klee said:
That reminds me of my old '93 EG hatch back during my college days. I had a boat load of parking tickets since the school I went to never had parking. On my way back from class I saw the officer trying to install a boot on my car. He couldn't do it because it was so dumped to the ground. LOL. Man, I miss my EG with the JDM love!
^^my favorite civic! dang, i'll own a JDM eg or ek one day!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
klee said:

lol..that's hilarious.... i bet no one could put a boot on mine cos it was sooo freaking low!! :D i love the eg tho... my fav civic... i'll get a hatch next time and build myself a built B16 with boost :D 11 sec car?

cdubb77

Reaction score
klee said:

Got any pics of your former EG?

Glad everything worked out DarkSideAccord.

klee

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Got any pics of your former EG?

Glad everything worked out DarkSideAccord.

I do, gotta find them. I would have to scan them in since back in those days digi cameras were practically unheard of. HAHAHAHA Man, am I really that old?? My young dumb *** back in the day bought the car with all these problems knowing the previous owner had a wreck in it. I needed a car quickly at the time and I had the mind set of, "Hey I can rebuild this car." Boy was I wrong. I got tired dumping cash into the car to repair it. I ended up parting out my JDM goodies and selling the chassis/body for 1000. Never again. I'm super picky when I buy used cars these days. If I go back to JDM, it's going to be a DC2 or a CRX.

DarkSideAccord: Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Glad everything worked out for you. Get it lower so the guy can't boot you. HAHAHAHA

Back