photobucket's annoying me...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
not every time...but when i click into a thread or "go advanced", the site will load like normal, then kick me back to the first unread post.

example:
click "new posts" in the sub forum view
goes to first unread
lower left corner "read static.photobucket.com"
i scroll down, reading the posts
done loading photobucket, put the first unread back at the top

maybe its just my connection cause its kind of slow, but the site has only been doing it for the last week or so.

no other sites do this, including vB forums with 500,000 posts :thinking: basically...i have to sit on my hands for a thread to load, just like dial up, or i start at the top again.

halp

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
no one has this issue?

as i type this its loading static.photobucket.com and theres not a photobucket image in this thread...

oh and FYI...freehosting.6thgenaccord still loads.

finch13

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I've had that problem with different browsers and different sites where I'll scroll down and once it finally finishes loading it will bump me back up to the top.

You can get NoScript for FF and tell it to block the read.photobucket.com script.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I have the same issue. I've had that problem with different browsers and different sites where I'll scroll down and once it finally finishes loading it will bump me back up to the top.

You can get NoScript for FF and tell it to block the read.photobucket.com script.

where can you specify what scripts to block? at least its not kicking me to the first unread anymore...but still slowing things down...

Back