photoshop request

iHazSnail

Reaction score
courtesy of doctorX from V6p

wheels1e.jpg

just need to get it flat black..

nyknick1015

Reaction score
nah... i dont like it... ur, thos rims dont fit the dynamic of ur car really because u have a more tuner look... thats a more... not tuner look lol... i couldnt think of the right word

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well my mistake i thought you wanted YOUR rims white, oh well. BTW flat black isn't as easy as it appears, you gave us a picture with high reflection, because of this the color can be altered but the underlying reflection of light (the white shiny parts) break through any filter being used. So you prob won't get that flat black you want, perhaps a pic on a really overcast day.

ne way here it is
flatblackcar0003.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i dont want shahid to change anything on his car... i think its perfect... he should add more skittles colors to the bay but thats about it... just get it running and he is good to go

98acclude

Reaction score
could you copy the image of that pic cut out the car kind of guassian blur it so it distorts the reflection and overlay it over the original image? or could you simply take the blur tool to all of the reflective parts? I think the second one would kill the details of the car though

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
could you copy the image of that pic cut out the car kind of guassian blur it so it distorts the reflection and overlay it over the original image? or could you simply take the blur tool to all of the reflective parts? I think the second one would kill the details of the car though

i went as far as even flattening the image all together and blurring it with the blur tool, and reducing the brightness but the reflection is just to high, just needs an pic without much reflection and then i can get it to look a little better

Back