Police Cars of the Future

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It'll never sell.

Ford is going to be coming out with a CV replacement for 2011
Chevy is supposed to bring back the Caprice for municipal services in 2011
And Dodge has their Chargers, which have become quite popular.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Interesting..but i just can't see how that is better than what we already have??

In other news..Nashville is getting more and more unmarked police cars. I even saw an OLD Taurus as an unmarked last night. They usually are new impalas. Now it seems like they are making anything an unmarked car

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score
Doubt they'll use this, They already have taken the, Charger, New Crown Victoria (not seen yet), and the Caprice. The Caprice is in the spot light though for probably being the new most common around.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
well I don't know if they will use them or not but.. they look pretty sweet to me haha. :D

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
looks nice, i'm sure some wealthy city's will buy them to be different, like some wealthy districts in europe buy lambo's for highway chase cars

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Up near me in an area where people tend to speed around and race quite often, there is a red unmarked supra that is modded up. Its actually pretty sick looking/sounding.

What it does is it acts like they want to race you at a stop light or a roll and as soon as you commit to it, boom they radio it in and pulls you over along with a normal market police car.

Back