Primary O2 Sensor

Meant2Live

Reaction score
Hey guys
I've got a 2001 Accord MT with a f23a2 . Car has been acting VERY sluggish when cold, and recently I shorted the 2 diagnostic pins below the dash[I don't have an OBD2 port] and I got an error code
41.............P0135,P1166,P1167.................. ....Primary heated O2 sensor

I've been looking around for a replacement O2 sensor and all I can find around here are Bosch and the generic stuff. Denso is the OE, and after looking around I found that 234-4620 is compatible with the f23a1 and the f23a5. Would it be compatible with the f23a2 which I I have? I will have to buy it via Amazon since I can't find it anywhere else. Hence, with international shipping and the waiting time, I want to be sure about this.

The emission norms in India is pretty lenient, and that's why I'm pretty sure that its not a SULEV.
Any pointers? Suggestions?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Is the F23a2

Ulev vtec, vtec, or non vtec?

If vtec or non vtec that part number should work fine.

Don't know if india has ULEV vtec.

Meant2Live

Reaction score
f23a2 is vtec. Highly confused about ULEV or non-ULEV. Thats the only thing keeping me from placing an order:eek:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
The A4 is ULEV, If you open your hood and your valve cover has a big *** ULEV on it, then its ULEV if not then go with the VTEC model. The Denso number you gave us.

Meant2Live

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys. Will be placing an order with Amazon tomorrow for the same sensor. Comes up to 70$ with shipping:darryl:

Back