random shots

kcsays

Reaction score
haha didnt know you guys have this section~~ i shall take over.... lol

since photography is part of my job so i will be posting ALOTs of photos.....

welp, ive been looking through folder with all the photos i have that i touched up and edited... and here are few that i want to share... of course more will come later.

126fs26892.jpg

122fs3533237.jpg

125fs263952.jpg

125fs298025.jpg

123fs318345.jpg

122fs3802153.jpg

123fs1427686.jpg

126fs168071.jpg

122fs3653278.jpg

122fs3460048.jpg

sorry for too many pix at first... but yea, i guess i will add more when time comes... oh and ive been changing border and watermarks.... thats y u see few different watermakrs and borders.... it will change in 2007, ore professional looking i guess =P

** side note : i'm a freelance automotive photographer ( photoshoot cars, models, event coverage and more ) **

enjoy!!

kcsays

Reaction score
highway_patrol said:
Very nice. Btw what camera and lens setup are you using?

nikon d50 body, nikon AF 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED lens ( its the kit lens ) w/ UV filter, sb-600 speedlight flash, and the settings on camera is vary depends location, time, weather...

where is smithsburg....?

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Smithsburg is up by hagerstown. Take 70 west to exit 35. Put it this way, we have 3 streetlights and the biggest hangout is AC&T.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Welcome!! now i get to see your pictures on bwimports and here haha..i will get that fisheye lens sometime in the future..Car is looking good..

How much do UV filters cost?? would they be a good thing to consider buying?

OHHHH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Twobit

Reaction score
nice stuff...what do you do with photography as your job?

kcsays

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Welcome!! now i get to see your pictures on bwimports and here haha..i will get that fisheye lens sometime in the future..Car is looking good..

How much do UV filters cost?? would they be a good thing to consider buying?

OHHHH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

hahah, yea i guess so haha

UV filter doesnt cost much, and it protects the lens and get more clear picture, and make u got out buy filter also get polorized filter as well. it helps bring out the colors. (i gotta pick one up real soon)

and thank you!

Twobit said:
nice stuff...what do you do with photography as your job?

i look for cars to shoot for magazine feature, do a event coverages for sites / magazines. i just did few for magazine so hoping to see it soon. and ive done more photoshoot for people for cash as well.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
#2 is my favorite. Cool pics all around though.

How do you like the d50? I've been thinking about trying to get a used d70, now that the d80 is out. I like Canon's menus a bit more, but that's probably just because I'm used to them.

kcsays

Reaction score
^^ i love d50, i was gonna get d70 as well but my friend talk me out and get d50, and i think i did the right thing there. d50 and d70 are pretty much same except d70 is heavier but like megapixel, alot of features and settings are same..

ive been hearing that d80 got exposer problem, like white balance and stuff arent correct...? but comes with one of best lens for daily use.

and when u get d50 first and upgrage to d80, since it uses same memory cards, and lenses.. .well thats for all nikons.

ive been saying this to everyone and other photographers will tell u the samething as well, camera body isnt that important, lens is. cuz lens can cost more than the camera.

Back