Rear fog light

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I had one from a EDM ITR but I wasn't feeling ballsy enough to cut the hole in muh bumper and sold it.

CHID0

Reaction score
Left, Middle or Right....what do u guys think.....also, I have no idea on electrical components...any idea how to wire this thing

cutting into cars is cake....lmao it should definitely be on the left side. it looks horrible mounted over the exhaust.

All of the rear fogs come with a back plate the brackets just vvary in shape to fit the contours and tabs on certain cars. I would assume that the ek and dc rear fogs are the same thing since they share many similar parts...i.e. sidemarkers.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
big 6 :ohyou:

is our rear bumper support plastic like the 5th gen? plastic cuts like butter :coffee:

ccordex00

Reaction score
hey Chido...snap some pics when u get your rear fog, so I can take a look and get an idea...
too bad our bumper supports are made of metal

kamozee

Reaction score
First off, my apologies for stealing a pic of someone here on the internet

l_fb2d41abff2480c7ffb34f90f7efc76a.jpg

Does anyone know if this was a jdm or edm oem option? I'm interested in getting this rear fog light mod

Thanks!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
That was put on, the EDM accords didn't come with it, nor was is an option here in the US. It was probably taken off an EDM/JDM Civic or Integra.

Back