Rear fog light

talontsiawd

Reaction score
All european cars must have one to my knowledge. And all european owners seem to wish they didn't. I don't get it though. If we had them on our cars, we would all want them gone. Same with side markers. But, since we don't, slap some lights on and it's cool. Keep it clean.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
All european cars must have one to my knowledge. And all european owners seem to wish they didn't. I don't get it though. If we had them on our cars, we would all want them gone. Same with side markers. But, since we don't, slap some lights on and it's cool. Keep it clean.

ahah i have to agree with that statement completely

CHID0

Reaction score

100% true.....when i posted pics of my rear fogs on a mostly german forum, one of the members said,

"ppl remove those foglights over here , and you install them hehehe
whished it was warmed over here , damn weather :)

keep up the progress bro"

lmao oh and they actually drool over our accord coupes :coffee: funny how these things work.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i think i posted before....

but yeah, there was one time when japanese civic tuners and usdm tuners got together swapped parts together....

cuz jdm pplz wanna be usdm, and the other way around for usdm pplz....:rofl:

exactly...pplz wants to be different than everyone else......

Back