Rear strut brace & Subs

A-cord83

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a rear strut brace with subs? I was interested in getting a brace but I don't want to give up my subs.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
used to, strut bars are a good place to hook bungee cords, to keep junk from moving

agginline86

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a rear strut brace with subs? I was interested in getting a brace but I don't want to give up my subs.

I doubt you'd even notice a different with the brace. upgrade your rear sway bar instead and keep the subs

lashlee

Reaction score
The strut brace would generally be best if it's installed on the tops of the strut towers, which are accessed once you remove the seat side bolsters. I wouldn't want to have part of the seat removed for something that mainly is for looks.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
I have no bar in the back and my box is screwed in to the trunk floor cover with L brackets on the box.
I can maybe fit a strut bar back their cuz my box is small.

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I ordered a rear strut brace but couldn't get it installed..... Can't find out how to

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I think you need to remove the rear seats and deck lid for those since the strut caps are under the deck lid and not in the trunk. Unless you mean tie bar that goes underneath.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
The side bolsters have one 10mm on the bottom remove that and you have to push them up and then out.

Back