ReggieReggcg2's 2006 Infiniti G35x Sedan.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Hey guys, about 2 weeks ago i traded in my 02 accord coupe for a 06 g35. I opted for an automatic because of the fact that it was AWD. I must say I absolutely love this car, the throttle response is amazing and it is very aggressive. I plan to mod the car asap. I already ordered a custom set of BC racing coilovers and wheels are next. I'm going to put on Xavier's old Hyundai genesis wheels for now because i hate the look of the stocks. But here are a couple pictures of the stock Ivory Pearl G. It has 64xxx miles and has never been in an accident according to the carfax

Thanks for looking.

Mod List

Nismo Replica front bumper
Nismo OEM side skirts
Ionic Emblemless grille
OneEighty Blacked out headlights
Niche Targa M131 wheels
Akebono sport BBK
Hotchkis Sway bars F/R
Pioneer double din
JDM nissan Double Din Kit
Custom made Shift Knob and Leather boot
3.5" custom FuRookie intake
NWP Engineering 75mm Throttle body
Motordyne Engineering Intake plenum spacer
Bag Riders Airlift AutoPilot V2 kit
-Airlift V2 Digital Management
-UAS Front and Rear Bags

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
damn, thats a trade and a half. nice buy, i love g35s. but automatic because awd? thats silly :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congrats, man. I'm sure u r enjoying ur ride every moment of it.

Btw, what do u think of the sound of Nissan engine? My wife, who is raised by Nissan driven family, keeps saying that Honda engines sound much nicer & more quiet (in general). I can never get a Nissan, as long as she thinks this way lol. Do you really think so?

Looking fwd to seeing ur new stance. Have fun & drive safe! ;)

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats. i drove one before, and i agree with you regarding the awesome throttle response. fun car to drive.

Raul

Reaction score
Nissans/Infinitis got the torque which is quite nice. Congrats on your G! I believe the G35X is actually rear wheel drive for most of the time and up to 50% of the power goes to front when there is loss of traction.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Your correct Raul.

Thanks guys.

Yea IIRC the 1st gen G35x's are only auto matic. So i really wanted an Awd car and didnt want to deal with the Rwd drama in the snow, Or i would have gotten a coupe lol.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
definitely a nice upgrade reggie. i'm looking forward to what you do with it, we'll have to set up another shoot next year, haha.

Back