Rig Shots teaser thread (setup shot and new pic, post 18)

Raymond

Reaction score
Just one picture for now, but I'm happy to say I finally got my rig all pieced together and it works wonderfully. It takes a long time to set up and get right, and even longer to do the editing on the picture, but it's totally worth it in the end. Here's the first shot I've edited::

3919291296_0a8076b9dd_o.jpg

For those of you that were in the Photography Shoutbox thread this past week, the suction cups and magic arm were my "special delivery" on Friday. :)

Raymond

Reaction score
Re: Rig Shots teaser thread

I still feel little time with mah rebel. =(

I also discovered my grip won't come off the body, haha. I went to take it off for the rig shots to reduce some weight and I can't get the knob to turn to loosen it at all.

turbo_911

Reaction score

that's nice....
i bet it does takes a while to edit it but in the end it is very nice indeed.

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score

nice i always wanted to gget rig shots of all my past cars but no one around here does them

hiddengamer7

Reaction score

I still feel little time with mah rebel. =(

I also discovered my grip won't come off the body, haha. I went to take it off for the rig shots to reduce some weight and I can't get the knob to turn to loosen it at all.

Rebel's arent "little time" especially with the results you are getting. I would try using some extra grip to loosen the grip dial. Like one of those rubber can opener thingys. The grip on my XTi used to stick like a mofo and that was the only way I could get if off because I tightened it down too much. Did you use your 18-55 for this shot?

Fundillo

Reaction score

love it. damn i still need to piece together mah rig...

Back